Video: People Are Upset With Blac Chyna Cause She Got Her Son Dancing To Vulgar HipHop On Snapchat!

People on social media are UPSET with Tyga’s baby’s mama Blac Chyna. Last night she had a DANCE PARTY with her son King Cairo.

People Are Upset With Blac Chyna Cause She Got Her Son Dancing To Vulgar HipHop On Snapchat!
Instead of choosing something on RADIO DISNEY, she decided to choose a song called “FLEXING ON MY EX” by 21 Savage and Future. And she didn’t use the radio edit either.
For an example, here is the chorus:
I’m just stuntin’ on my ex-b*tch
I’m just flexin’ on my ex-b*tch
Hold up, I’m just stuntin’ on my ex-b*tch
Hold up, I’m just flexin’ on my ex-b*tch
F*ck a wedding ring, I bought a necklace
Diamonds got the flu, tryin’ not to catch this
I left that ho alone cause she was ratchet
All these b*tches salty, they can’t stand me

Video Player
00:00
00:00
Video Player
00:00
00:00
Video Player
00:00
00:00

Comments

Popular posts from this blog