“Kill yourself if you don’t like me” actress Angela Okorie tells followers

Nollywood actress Angela Okorie was a year older on August 17, 2016, and she shared a revealing photo of herself at her birthday dinner on August 18, 2016.

The outfit was heavily criticized by fans for baring her bubs. Angela however replied critics in a new post saying, “Kill ur self if u don’t like me, am soooooo dope and I knw, to all my real fans I love u.
he actress released some photos of herself on August 11, 2016 dressed in a pink ball gown with a tiara on her head.
Angela Okorie was born and raised in Cotonou. In 2009, she made her debut in Nollywood after a modelling job with Delta Soap.
Her big break in the movies came when she starred in the movie “Holy Serpent”. Okorie is now married, and is a mother of one, a boy.
Angela Okorie has revealed her intent to go into music, with R&B gospel as her core strength.

Angel

Angel1
angela-Okorie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog