Anthony Martial’s Ex, Samantha Helena Blames Manchester United For Ruining Her Marriage With Him

Anthony Martial’s ex tells all to the Sun on Sunday…
Screen-Shot-2016-08-14-at-9.03.00-AM

Samantha Helena v Anthony Martial

Here we go again…
Over the past few months, the Sun have repeatedly dug into the personal life of Manchester United striker Anthony Martial, as his relationship with Samantha Helena has fallen apart.
The couple have a daughter together.
On Sunday, the red-top have reopened the whole episode in an interview with Samantha Helena.
She’s now accused Manchester United of having an impact in ruining her relationship with the French international striker.
She’s also spoken about what it’s like being the partner of the high profile Premier League footballer, and all the interest they receive from the opposite sekx.

‘Young girls threw themselves at him’

The quotes from Samantha Helena are as follows:
Everything changed. Footballers in England are like kings. They have so much money and attention it’s like they live in a different world.
He was thrust into the limelight and it all just exploded. Young girls were throwing themselves at him.
He had never looked at another girl before we moved and I’d never once doubted him, so the fact he’d cheated shook me to the core.
Anthony told me I was a grandma — that I didn’t like going out and he didn’t love me anymore.
I was told United was a family club but off the pitch he didn’t get any guidance. Manchester United have ruined my life.
Neither of us were prepared for it at all. Everywhere we went people would stop Anthony for pictures and his Instagram followers rocketed to more than two million.
Other big clubs like to offer support to players in managing their social media but we were offered nothing.
He was getting a dozen pictures a day on Instagram from girls. They sent sexy photos begging him to get in touch.
These girls don’t care about a player’s family or the woman he’s with, they want the designer handbags, shoes and media attention that seeing a footballer brings.
Screen-Shot-2016-08-14-at-9.02.05-AM

Samantha Helena on Martial cheating claims

Of course, the couple reportedly split after Martial cheated on his partner.
Samantha Helena has also spoken about that episode with the Sun:
When the story came out and I knew I had been right.
I asked Anthony about it but he said I was a “crazy biaatch” and denied he had done anything to betray me.
Anthony swore to me that he hadn’t touched Emily and he joked the only person he’d ever look at apart from me was Selena Gomez.
Anthony said when he had turned to Van Gaal for advice after the story came out he said, ‘You came with her, you stay with her.’ Anthony didn’t get in trouble for bringing the club into disrepute. He was just told to sort it out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog